Commercial Vinyl Plank Flooring
The look of real wood, built to withstand high-traffic commercial applicationsShop All
What is Commercial Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Commercial vinyl plank flooring is a synthetic floor product that mimics the look and feel of real hardwood. It’s built specifically for use in commercial spaces like offices, retail environments, banquet halls, and any other public areas that see a high number of visitors every day.
- Prioritizes durability through the inclusion of a thick, industrial-strength wear layer
- Naturally waterproof and can be exposed to ordinary moisture without worry
- Commercial vinyl plank is offered in slip-resistant options, which help keep your employees and patrons safer
Shop Commercial Vinyl Plank Flooring by Style or Color
An upgrade to industrial vinyl flooring doesn’t have to mean settling for a drab floor devoid of character. The selection of commercial-grade vinyl from Empire® includes a wide range of colors in realistic wood tones.
Why Should You Choose Commercial Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Whether it’s an upscale restaurant or a casual coffee shop, a hip open-concept office or a boutique hotel room, the look of wood floors can beautify any business setting. But the amount of foot traffic endured by the floors at most of these locations would quickly take its toll on real wood, engineered hardwood, and even wood laminate flooring. The commercial vinyl plank flooring offered by Empire Today captures the stylish look of wood flooring but is built to withstand the abuse of a busy public environment.
But why choose commercial-grade vinyl flooring over the vinyl floors typically installed in a home? In short, durability. Although both types of vinyl flooring offer the realistic look and feel of natural wood, commercial vinyl prioritizes wear resistance by using a thicker, more durable wear layer. It’s highly scratch-resistant, dent-resistant, stain-resistant, and water-resistant. But perhaps best of all, it’s also budget-friendly. With commercial vinyl plank flooring, your business can make a style statement, while minimizing the impact on your financial statements.
Commercial Vinyl Plank Flooring features
Though appreciated for its beautiful wood-look finish, what really makes commercial vinyl plank flooring a great choice for businesses is the extra-tough construction.
- Covered by robust warranties, including many products with limited lifetime warranties against staining and fading
- Lifelike wood-grain texture also helps increase traction to aid in slip resistance
- Thick vinyl core helps reduce likelihood of buckling or warping often seen on low-quality vinyl floors