Kitchens are often one of the busiest rooms in many people’s homes. Plus, kitchens can serve as family gathering places. You’ll need to install durable, easy-to-clean kitchen Flooring and window treatments that can handle traffic, spills, splashes and more. It’s also important to consider how the color of your kitchen cabinets and countertops will coordinate with your flooring and window treatment choices.
Considerations for Kitchen Floors
- Frequent spills from cooking
- Possibility of stains from cooking or eating
- Heavy usage area
- Easy care and maintenance required
- Kitchen floors may become slippery
- Kitchen flooring should complement cabinets and fixtures
Your Sales Representative can help you choose the right flooring for your kitchen. During your FREE In-Home Estimate, your Sales Representative will explain different flooring choices to help fit your home, budget and lifestyle.