The Look of Authentic Tile with the Performance You Expect from Vinyl Flooring
Luxury vinyl tile flooring combines the beauty of natural stone or tile with the time-proven durability of vinyl. Homeowners who choose vinyl tile tend to do so because most are water resistant, repel stains, and are built to endure busy entryways, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms. Plus, luxury vinyl tile floors can be grouted like real tile, for an even more authentic look.
About Vinyl Tile Flooring
- Extremely durable, low-maintenance floor that looks like high-end tile
- Water resistant: Great for rooms that see moisture from sinks, showers, or entryways
- Highly resistant to scratches, scuffs, and stains
- Option to install with or without grout lines
- Can be installed below grade and over concrete slab subfloors
If you’ve ever spent time in a home or room with tile flooring, you know that it can be extremely cold underfoot and uncomfortable to walk upon. Additionally, it doesn’t muffle sounds very well. Luxury vinyl tile flooring is the best alternative to tile because it has the authentic look of stone, but with a warmer, softer “foot feel,” compared with ceramic or porcelain tile. Most vinyl tile is also engineered to be durable enough to withstand your home’s heaviest users—running kids, and pets' nails are no match for its toughness.
Why Choose Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring?
- Budget-Friendly Option for a Tile Look: Many stylish options are available (including marble, slate, travertine) that look and feel like expensive stone or tile, but won’t max out your budget like the real thing.
- Highly Durable: Vinyl tile is made to resist water, stains, scratches, and scuffs and holds up to wear and tear, making it a great option for kitchens, entryways, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
- Easy to Maintain: Vinyl tile requires minimal maintenance. Simply vacuum and occasionally mop to keep them looking their best.
What is Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring?
Luxury vinyl tile is an affordable flooring option if you want a real natural stone, ceramic tile, or even wood look at a lower cost. Luxury vinyl tile is constructed from the top with a wear layer, a high-res image layer, a protective core and finally a backing. It’s easy to clean and maintain and highly durable – most spills, stains, fading, and other daily wear and tear aren’t an issue with vinyl tile.
Luxury Vinyl Tile Comes in Many Colors and Styles
Luxury vinyl tile is a great choice if you’re looking for a tough flooring option that works well in high-traffic areas and rooms. You can choose from unique stone, ceramic, and even wood designs and patterns. Finding the right luxury vinyl tile is an important decision, and Empire Today® will help you choose the perfect floor that will set the tone of your room for years to come. Once you choose from the selection of quality luxury vinyl tile flooring available from Empire®, a flooring professional will book your installation around your schedule!
Easy Process, Installation, and Award-Winning Customer Service
Empire has installed quality luxury vinyl tile flooring for many homeowners over the last 60 years. Our mission is to make the floor buying process easy. A flooring professional will visit you at your home, around your schedule, and bring the luxury vinyl tile flooring samples. This allows you to look at the samples in your own home and coordinate with your décor. The flooring professional will measure all of the rooms and areas for installation, and the professional installation team will move your furniture, get rid of your old flooring, and replace it with your new, quality luxury vinyl tile flooring.