Empire Today® Opens First-Ever Retail Stores, Redefining Flooring Retailing
|Address||Grand Opening Event:|
|Fairfax, VA (Washington, D.C. area||9940 Fairfax Boulevard, Fairfax, VA||Thursday, January 29 at 10 a.m.|
|Commack, NY (Long Island)||6037 Jericho Turnpike, Commack, NY||Thursday, February 5 at 10 a.m.|
|Westbury, NY (Long Island)||49 Old Country Road, Westbury, NY||Thursday, February 5 at 2 p.m.|
Through extensive research of people who purchased flooring in retail stores, Empire Today® discovered consumers are not fully satisfied with their existing flooring store shopping experiences. The studies found consumers have a perception that home improvement stores provide insufficient expertise, a slow process, and unclear pricing. Some people were unsure they were even getting the right products for their needs.
“Empire Today is using its 55 years of shop at home experience to create a better kind of flooring store,” said Keith Weinberger, Empire’s Chief Marketing Officer. “Empire Today wants to take the stress out of getting new floors. Empire’s new stores will have a personal flooring specialist who collaborates with customers throughout their project, a hand-selected product assortment, special warranties, and Empire’s great pricing and specials,” Weinberger added.
Why Empire Today’s New Stores Are Better:
- Personal Flooring Specialists Throughout Entire Project: A personal flooring specialist will meet with customers in the store to understand needs, recommend products, and provide the right samples. That same flooring specialist can also visit a customer’s home to take measurements with additional samples, schedule installation and take samples back, so a customer doesn’t need to go back to the store if they’d prefer not to.
- Thoughtful Store Design: Empire created ‘neighborhoods’ of products, so similar products across budget levels are grouped together in the store, making it easier for customers to find what they want. Empire also worked with lighting scientists to help ensure the flooring colors customers’ see in-store look the same in their home.
- All-Inclusive, Transparent Pricing: Every product has an all-inclusive price right on the tag which includes flooring, padding and materials, and installation, along with a rating to allow customers to easily compare products, even if they’re made by different manufacturers.
- Exclusive “Be Happy Promise”: If a customer is not satisfied with the flooring they bought, within 30 days of the last installation date, Empire will cover the cost of the selected replacement flooring product only of equal or lesser value.
- Empire will host grand opening events including food, music, and ribbon-cutting ceremonies, open to the public. People are invited to tour the new stores and see demonstrations of the latest flooring technologies.
- Guests can enter Empire’s Grand Store Opening Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $5,000 Flooring Makeover subject to the Official Rules. No purchase required.
Empire Today, LLC, commonly known as Empire Carpet, has been a leading provider of installed home improvements and home furnishings for more than 55 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out among other home improvement retailers. With Empire Today, homeowners and professional customer can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, even as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than two million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to customer satisfaction and building customers for life. For more information, visit http://www.empiretoday.com/About-Empire/Press-Room.