Pets are family. Their needs will affect your pet-proof carpet and flooring choices. You’ll want to pet-proof your home with durable, easy-care flooring that accommodates the size, age, and temperament of your dog or cat. Empire Today's pet-friendly flooring products are also eco-friendly: good for your pets, and good for the earth. Your Sales Representative can discuss pet-friendly flooring options during your FREE In-Home Estimate. Ask about our safe blinds & shades to help keep pets out of danger.
What Can Pets Do to Floors?
- Pet nails can scratch or snag
- Pet urine can stain and leave/create odors
- Stains and soil are more likely
- Dogs and pets may track dirt indoors
- Spills from water or food bowls
Featured Product: Pet-Friendly Carpet
Empire provides some of the best carpet and flooring options for cat and dog owners:
- Special treatments such as R2X® Stain & Soil Resistance and Stainmaster® help prevent spills and “accidents” from leaving a lasting impression on carpet.
- Our special PUP® Pet Urine Protection carpets are designed to help resist penetration of pet urine and other liquids.
- Built-in stain resistant technology: the latest carpet fibers are constructed to help resist stains and soil, as well as moisture and residue in some cases.
- HOME Fresh carpet, the world’s first and only hypoallergenic and odor-neutralizing carpet, is another excellent pet-friendly choice.