Shop at Home Instead of Going Out to StoresWe are offering our signature Shop-At-Home service* with a few modifications. We’re following CDC guidelines and have adjusted our operations to serve you as safely as possible.
How We’ve Prioritized Health & Safety While Fulfilling Customer NeedsNow more than ever, we remain committed to the health and safety of our employees and contractors, and the customers we serve.
We are closely following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and with safety in mind we have implemented measures for employees and contractors to help keep everyone safer during your in-home appointments:
- Most employees are working from home.
- Where physical presence is required, limiting interaction and practicing social distancing.
- Following hygiene best practices, as outlined by the CDC
- Implementing policies to monitor our team’s health, and require sick employees and contractors self-quarantine if he/she:
- Is showing fever, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-19
- Has been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Has a spouse or partner who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Increasing cleaning services and sanitization of our facilities
To Empire Customers with Upcoming Appointments
Since we’re part of the same community, raising our families and living together, it’s critical that we all work together to minimize the risk of transmission of any sickness.
If you, or anyone in your household, feels ill in any way, please call us at 866-588-2315, and we’d be happy to put your appointment or installation on hold, and reach out to reschedule when convenient for you. Please help us protect our people, as we’re doing to protect you and our communities!
Please allow our representatives to practice social distancing by maintaining a 6-foot distance, and refraining from handshakes.
A Message from Our CEO
We continue to monitor the situation daily and make decisions to maintain health and safety. We know the COVID-19 pandemic has brought uncertainty and disruption to the communities we serve, but Empire Today’s mission has not changed: to help make getting beautiful new floors easy. Now, more than ever, we are:
- Removing water-soaked carpets after flooding, and replacing with waterproof flooring” to help rebuild homes after water damage
- Making homes safe by replacing damaged flooring
- Proudly fulfilling our mission for medical offices, healthcare facilities, legal and accounting offices, hotels, restaurants, child care services, residential care facilities, insurance offices, and restoration services so they can continue to provide the essential services you need
While this is a quickly changing situation, we remain vigilant in ensuring we continue to serve your needs with the quality for which we are known, and follow CDC and applicable guidance to help maintain everyone’s health and safety. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you up to date with any new information.
Our thoughts go out to our employees, customers, contractors, vendors, and fellow citizens in these most difficult times. Let’s look out for each other and stay healthy and safe.