Outside Sales Representative
About the role
- Representing a quality brand in the industry serving customers for over 60 years
- Forbes, America’s Best Midsize Employers 2023, 2019, 2018.
- Excited customers waiting for you through pre-qualified leads
- Uncapped commissions, paid weekly
- Paid training
- Multiple schedule options
- Toolkit to help you develop community-based sales
- Company apparel stipend
- Opportunities for:
o Company-supported medical, dental, pharmacy, vision, and life insurance and 401(k) with company match; or
o Direct seller contract to those interested
- Growth opportunities within the nationwide business
- Many other perks!
What You'll Do
- The role is a 100% commission + commission bonus opportunity. Outside Sales Consultants on average earn $50k - $70k the first year, with top performers earning well over $100k.
- Company benefits packages available
- Huge earning potential with no earnings cap.
- Earn while you learn! New employee consultants receive paid training to learn the business.
What You'll Need
- Valid license to drive locally to meet Empire's customers in their homes and a vehicle with room for flooring sample boards
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions both in person and virtually
- Business Development: achieve a monthly a minimum of self-generated sales
- Availability for evening & weekend appointments
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to use electronic tablets and measuring devices in connection with sales presentations
- Present professionally, including in Empire branded apparel.