About the role
● Health benefits with quick enrollment - medical, dental, and vision
● 401K Plan with premium 4% company match
● Paid time off & holiday pay
● Wellness program
● Professional development & career advancement opportunities
● Lots of perks!
This is all in addition to an extremely rewarding and fulfilling career, where you’re treated as though you’re an asset to our team…because you are.
What You'll Do
- Proactive actions to drive increased performance toward the achievement of commercial flooring sales objectives.
- Developing relationships with local businesses across various industries to drive flooring sales.
- Conducting research through online channels, industry groups, and networking to identify new clients.
- Working with potential customers to design and coordinate flooring selections.
- Maximizing existing Empire relationships locally.
- Utilizing Salesforce and other systems to track customer information and sales activity.
- Providing regular reporting to local, regional, and national sales management.
What You'll Need
- At least 3 years of relevant sales experience, commercial sales is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively across various levels of management
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and work in a team environment
- HS Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing a plus
Why Empire Today?
We empower our employees to strive for their unique goals. Within such an inclusive company with unlimited growth opportunities, how far you go is up to you.
We take care of our people. We start investing in you from day one. The perks and benefits we offer help you live well, both at work and at home.
We have an unmatched company culture. We've won multiple awards for employee and customer satisfaction, and we believe it all comes down to our culture of teamwork, creativity, and growth.
We're one of the nation's most recognizable brands. You'll enjoy the stability that comes with a national company and a sense of pride when you're a part of our team.
Excited yet? Come grow with us.
We are Empire Today, and we’re a flooring company built on the idea that everyone deserves to have an easy experience updating their home. Our simple process allows homeowners to buy beautiful new flooring without any of the hassle. Visit www.empiretoday.com/careers to learn more and see for yourself what sets us apart.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies. By pressing apply and providing your telephone number and email address, you authorize Empire Today to contact you by email or telephone at the wireless or landline phone number provided using automated phone technology and/or text messaging. Message and data charges may apply. You may revoke consent at any time.