About the role
What You'll Do
- Support the day-to-day marketing activities and objectives that focus on lead generation for the residential and commercial business groups.
- Collaborate in the ideation and lead in the execution of new strategies and initiatives to drive incremental lead generation growth and increase Empire’s share-of-voice within the commercial flooring marketplace.
- Work closely with other B2B/B2C marketing and cross-functional teams to support the development, deployment, enhancement, and measurement of marketing initiatives.
- Assist in daily reporting activities in order to evaluate performance metrics, recommend changes, and manage key initiatives of marketing activities and budgets.
- Oversight and leadership of projects and campaigns, requiring coordinating efforts with Creative, Merchandising, and CRM teams to meet target launch deadlines.
- Report quantitatively on new customer acquisition and existing customer retention.
- Develop and propose innovative tests to grow existing and develop new customer acquisition and retention channels.
- Develop and manage the production of marketing materials to support strategies for online media, digital media, email programs, print collateral, affiliate marketing programs, and more.
- Copy writing for various marketing collateral, i.e., emails, social media, call scripts, direct mail.
- Continually ensure all marketing materials are up-to-date and ’on brand’.
- Support local Sales’ and Operations’ marketing initiatives.
- Continually manage multiple simultaneous projects across various business functions under strict deadlines.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field, or relevant experience.
- One to two years’ marketing experience (and/or internship) with a proven track record of driving tangible results.
- Very detail-oriented, good follow through, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, change priorities quickly as needed, all while continuing to deliver
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, including proficiency using Pivot Tables & V-Lookups, Power Point, Outlook, and experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign.
- Superior oral and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use standard proofreaders’ marks.
- Strong knowledge of grammar and style.
- Results-oriented with outstanding organization and project management skills.
- Strong desire to take ownership of initiatives.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good understanding of digital and social media marketing and the implications of each on traditional marketing methods.
- Knowledge of home improvement industry is a plus.
- CRM and marketing automation experience a plus, but not required.
- Salesforce experience is a plus